Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Rose Discussion #8: Don't Sweat the Small People


    This is for all the girls that feel like they don't fit in, you're not alone! Maybe you're just in the select few! I know this video ran a little long but the scriptures and motivation are at the end lol! Sorry if it's choppy I had to cut it down to be as short as possible because the original cut was a little would've had you sitting here for too long!
    I titled it "Don't Sweat the Small People" because on your journey you'll meet a lot of people that are not much in the grand scheme. Don't let their negativity affect you!
   To see my Rose Discussions 1-7 you can visit my YouTube page (Jessica Mbuyamba) or go to my Facebook (www.facebook.com/purejess1). Don't forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE so that you'll get all the updates! I have some really exciting things coming this summer!

XOXO Pure Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment